Oops! Sorry!!

This site doesn't support Internet Explorer. Please use a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or Edge.

mcallen real estate agent

Texas Real Estate Commission Disclosures

Texas law requires all brokers and sales agents to provide written notice regarding information about brokerage services at the first substantive communication with prospective buyers, tenants, sellers, and landlords concerning specific real property. To the right (or below) you may click to download your copies of the required disclosures.

  • The IABS explains  in basic terms your rights to representation in a real estate transaction.

  • The Consumer Protection Notice helps you find who to contact in case of any complaints.

  • You should ALWAYS be represented by an experienced agent. Let me help you.

  • If you have any questions, feel free to use my CONTACT ME form, and I will contact you quickly

trec  iabs information about broker services disclosure
Disclosure Statement

This form discloses to you who is representing whom. Many assume that an agent or Broker they are talking to, represent their best interests. This form lays out the differences.

texas real estate consumer protection notice menu item
Consumer Protection Notice

The Real Estate industry is highly regulated and all licensees are trained to handle problems properly. If there is a chance that you need to reach out for a resolution that is not addressed, use this form.

Each Office Is Independently Owned And Operated

3300 N McColl Road

Suite – P&Q

McAllen, Texas 78501

956-928-1155 - Office Tel

956-928-1422 - Office Fax

This Disclosure Is For You!

PLEASE CLICK HERE to download, and read.

Texas law requires all license holders to provide the Information About Brokerage Services and the Consumer Protection Notice form to prospective clients. 


Dendea L Balli is Broker of Record for Keller Williams Realty RGV. 

Richard Womeldorf is a licensed Agent at Keller Williams Realty RGV.

Licensed Since 1994 – TREC # 0474711

This website is for informational use only.

It is highly recommended to consult licensed professionals in your local area for opinions & advice before purchasing or selling real estate.

My posts are my personal opinions or experiences from my 27+ years as a licensed REALTOR.

I am your Licensed Real Estate Professional and have lists that I can share with you for other licensed professionals in the industry. You will most likely need some or all. For Example: Surveyors, Engineers, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC Repair, Carpenters, Contractors, Septic Tank Inspectors, ETC!

Please use the links below for further Web Disclosures and Disclaimers.